Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Top 10 Hip Hop ALBUMS OF ALL TIME ! #2

Photobucket "THE BUCK THAT BOUGHT A BOTTLE COULDA STRUCK THE LOTTO" (words to live by) I remember hearing Nas on" Live at the Barbecue" when he said " when I was twelve , I went to hell for snuffin' Jesus" I said: WHOAAAAA you're allowed to say that? haha , I knew Nas was gonna be my favorite Mc when Illmatic dropped. "It ain't Hard to tell" was a lyrical masterpiece.He had production from the best producers around, and his flow was flawless. There isn't a bad song on this album . No song falls short of amazing. It also introduced AZ who still is a monster. "Life's a Bitch" was unreal with how dope both those verses were. Nas spit that 'understandable smooth shit that murderers moved wit'" He was the DOPEST rapper out. Anybody hot at the moment was forcefully cooled down. He raised the bar. He rocked that skully with the brim which the streets embraced. "I sneak an uzi on the island in my army jacket lining" WHAT? I can sit here all day and quote this album. He said the craziest shit I ever heard outside of Rakim. One Love , Halftime, Represent, The World is Yours, Ny State of Mind? Come on yo, stop playing. THIS ARGUABLY IS THEE BEST ALBUM EVER PRESENTED TO HIP HOP! Hands down! Why is it #2? Find out tomorrow. There is one album that I feel was my heaviest influence and is the best ablum EVER , outside of just rap. Vibe off this close second. Peep the lyrics. I still go back to this when I need that inspiration..

No comments:

Post a Comment